Welbourn Storage takes Compliance with the Data Protection Act very seriously and we have procedures in place to ensure your data is kept safely and only for the purposes intended.
What Personal Data do Welbourn Storage hold?
- We collect your name, address, telephone number and email address.
Why do Welbourn Storage need your personal data?
- In order that we can communicate effectively with you in regard to the unit that you rent from us.
- To enable us to invoice you for the rental of the unit/building.
How we process your information.
- We only use your data for the purposes intended as outlined above. Welbourn Storage do not share your data with any other parties. We will never share or sell your data to any third parties.
How is your information stored?
- Your information is kept on a secure laptop at the administrator's home premises. Copies of all invoices sent (which include this information) are also stored securely in a printed format in a hard file in the administrator's home premises or on site in the yard office. Your name and telephone number are also stored on the owner's mobile telephone (Apple iPhone).
How long do we hold your data for?
- Your details are kept for 7 years before being destroyed (as part of our Accounting requirement).
- In regards to the contact form on the website - the website does not store any details as they are directly forwarded to our email address.
If you have a complaint with how Welbourne Storage have handled your data please send your complaint in writing to:
c/o Grange Farm